Thursday, 29 August 2013

21!

Hey guys, so I just want to start by apologizing for not blogging in a while, what with my Birthday and just how busy I have been with work and getting organised for this weekend coming.

Anyway lets gets started, so you may have guessed by the title of this blog, and for those of you that follow me on twitter that it was recently my 21st Birthday, yesterday in fact, so I am going to share with you what presents I got for my birthday, and how I spent my day!

For the past couple of years I have really struggled writing a birthday list, I think this because I'm working and earn my own money, if I want or need something I usually just buy it, so when it comes to my birthday and I have all my family phoning up asking what I want I haven't got a clue, another problem being where I live, for those of you that don't know i live in a little town in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire. Don't get me wrong I love where I live, but there really isn't anything around, and going back a few years I always used to ask for drugstore makeup for my birthday (which I still love), but now that I'm working, I do like to splurge out on higher end makeup, but the nearest MAC or department store is 45 mins away, and I don't feel like I can really ask my family to travel that far just for a birthday present.

Lets start with how I spent my day. In my family we have a tradition that all my family (mum, dad, me & my sister) get up really early before my Dad heads off to work, and we go into my Mum & Dads room and open our presents and cards, so after that I was much too excited to go back to bed, so I stayed up and just lounged around, for the rest of that day I stayed in and all my family visited at different times. Later on that evening my family and I went out for a meal to a place called The Plough, the food was lovely. Your probably thinking that I have just turned 21 and I not drinking champagne all day, getting drunk and celebrating, for those of you that know me will know that I am actually going to Bournemouth this weekend for 3 days with my close friends to celebrate, so I am saving myself until then, as I have a feeling it could be a slightly hectic and drunken weekend!

Anyway onto the presents that I received, these are also in the order that I received them!




My Sister bought me this purse, its the Ted Baker Rika Purse in Bright Pink, I have always wanted a Ted Baker purse but I was always put off by the price, so when my sister bought it for me I was so happy!










As you can see I received quite a few Pandora charms, and my parents bought me a new bracelet so I could start again, as my other one was full up, I particularly like the Koala, its so cute, and the Camera which I received because of what my parents bought me! See below!  

Okay so last but by no means least, by far my favourite present which my Mum & Dad bought me...


A Canon 600D DSLR :) :) :) I was so excited when I got this, I am not going to go into it too much as I will do another post just purely about the Camera, all the pictures in this post (apart from the picture of the camera) were taken on the Canon 600D, such a big difference compared to the iPhone Camera which I normally use!

The items which are included in this post are the main presents I received, and the most interesting to blog about, I didn't think you would want to see a picture of every card I received or every bottle of Champagne!

Thanks for reading this, and I hoped you enjoyed it, hopefully now I have a new camera I will actually start posting more :)


Courtney xo
@BloggCourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment